Tuesday, May 8, 2007

chicago in april

I wanted to put Kelley's photos all over the place. I am a creature of habit and of repetition... so it makes sense that I would be attracted to putting her images all over the place...but in the same places each time. Bikes and mailboxes were the two prime targets of my adventures this weekend. I think it makes it more personal and individual to put them in a place where no doubt at least a few people are sure to interact with the space and be tickled and blessed by the existance of this random colorful polaroid. The mailman (sorry US gov. if it was illegal) and then whoever checks the mail, people walking by, or stopping to visit are all sure to get a glimpse of these little snapshots of "hope" as they intentionally were tucked around the city of Chicago. Bike riders too would be greeted by a little gift taped to their racks or handles...hopefully to be savored and enjoyed. WHAT GIVES YOU HOPE?

- Megan

No comments: