Sunday, August 26, 2007

nashville, by holly

Picture #1

I left this photo in Bongo Java, a coffee shop on the east side of town. I left it there because I find hope in coffee and conversation.


Picture #2

The elevator at my workplace. I left it there because I find hope in knowing that God has provided me with an income that is just enough for my needs.

Picture #3

This is a monument at the geographic center of Tennessee, in Murfreesboro. I didn't even know the place existed, but on a spur of a momtn thing, my friend took me there. I left the phot there because I find hope in sponteniety.

Picture #4

This photo is on a vending machine in my church, which meets in a building that is also a music venue and a skate park. I left it there because I find hope in the community of believers.

Picture #5

This photo is next to a phone in the women's hospital. I left it there because hospital patients and visitors need hope, and also because there are children being born there everyday, and I find hope in new life.

Picture #6

This photo is on the wall outside the Belcourt Theatre, a music venue here in town. I left it there because I find hope in the music experience.

Photo #7

This photo is next to the outdoor menu at The Pancake Pantry, a popular restaurant for locals and tourists alike. I left it there because I find hope in good food with good friends.